Welcome to Holland & Associates Environmental Consultants
Holland & Associates is a professional environmental consultancy which offers a comprehensive suite of environmental consulting services and operates on the core principals of Integrity, Sustainable Outcomes and Service Excellence.
Holland & Associates provide Environmental Management Services in accordance with the principals of Integrated Environmental Management. In particular, we have expertise in undertaking the following:
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA) and Basic Assessments;
- Environmental Opportunities and Constraints Analysis;
- Environmental Monitoring and Auditing;
- Environmental Management Plans/Programs (EMP)
- Environmental Process Review;
- Consulting on Soil Erosion Control and Rehabilitation;
- Public Participation;
- Environmental Risk Assessment;
- Environmental Education; and
- Consulting on the incorporation of “Green Design” into development projects.
In order to cater for the specific capacity and diverse capability demands of large scale projects, Holland & Associates have formed a number of strategic associations with other high caliber environmental professionals, who partner with Holland & Associates on a project to project basis, when required. Holland & Associates Environmental Consultants are based in Cape Town South Africa, and are available to undertake work throughout the Republic, as well as beyond the borders of South Africa.
Our clients include:
- Project Managers;
- Town Planners;
- Consulting Engineers;
- Regional Conservation Organizations;
- NGO`s/CBO`s, and;
- Other Environmental Consultancies
Please review our capability profile for a synopsis of the full suite of environmental services that we offer.
“What’s the use of a fine house if you haven’t got a tolerable planet to put it on?”
Henry David Thoreau (1817 – 1862)
“In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”
Taken from “The Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy” (c1600)