Welcome to Holland & Associates Environmental Consultants
Holland & Associates is a professional environmental consultancy which offers a comprehensive suite of environmental consulting services and operates on the core principals of Integrity, Sustainable Outcomes and Service Excellence.
Holland & Associates provide Environmental Management Services in accordance with the principals of Integrated Environmental Management, and global best practice. In particular, we have expertise in undertaking the following:
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA) and Basic Assessments;
- Environmental Opportunities and Constraints Analysis;
- Environmental Due Diligence Investigations;
- Environmental Monitoring and Auditing (including Environmental Control Officer work);
- Environmental Management Plans/Programs (EMP);
- Independent Environmental Process Review;
- Public Participation;
- Environmental Risk Assessment;
- Environmental Education; and
- Consulting on the incorporation of “Green Design” into development projects.
In order to cater for the specific capacity and diverse capability demands of large scale projects, Holland & Associates have formed a number of strategic associations with other high caliber environmental professionals in various specialist fields, who partner with Holland & Associates on a project to project basis, when required. Holland & Associates Environmental Consultants are based in Cape Town, South Africa, and undertake work throughout the Republic and internationally.
Our clients include:
- Project Managers;
- Town Planners;
- Consulting Engineers;
- Water User Associations;
- Regional Conservation Organizations;
- NGO`s/CBO`s, and;
- Other Environmental Consultancies
Please review our capability profile for a synopsis of the full suite of environmental services that we offer.
“What’s the use of a fine house if you haven’t got a tolerable planet to put it on?”
Henry David Thoreau (1817 – 1862)
“In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”
Taken from “The Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy” (c1600)